- Slide applications no longer require costly precision cylinder machining for mounting fixed or rigid guide.
- Friction due to misalignment is eliminated, increasing cylinder efficiency.
- An angular error of 2 degrees and 1/16 inch lateral misalignment on push and pull stroke is compensated.
- Cylinder and component wear is reduced, providing increased reliability.
- Field alignment problems are rectified.
- All components are heat treated for improved corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and fatigue properties.