Adhesives and sealants are commonly used for a wide range of applications, including automotive assembly, window and door manufacturing, OEM glass supply, home and commercial appliance assembly, solar panel construction and electronic manufacturing.
No matter what your need, consistency and accuracy is vital when applying adhesive and sealants to ensure durability and leak-free performance. Our piston pumps and adhesive systems are expertly designed to handle:
- Accurate metering and mixing of both single and plural component (2K) sealants and adhesives, including epoxy, acrylic, silicone, polyurethane and PVC
- Proper adhesion and sealing of insulated glass panels
- Dispensing, spraying or injecting materials with high precision
- Tackling tough materials, such as high-abrasive thermal paste, humidity-sensitive PUR adhesive or corrosive methyl-acrylate adhesive
- Transferring medium- to high-viscosity materials from 5/55 gallon containers
Chop-Check Piston Pumps & Packages
Move medium-to-high viscosity fluids in difficult applicationsRead more
2-Ball Piston Pumps & Packages
Designed for uniform, accurate fluid deliveryRead more
Fluid Pressure Regulators
Smooth, consistent pressure regulation with easy-turn adjustmentRead more
The ARO Difference
Industrial and manufacturing professionals have relied on ARO products for more than 85 years.
Our pumps deliver the power, adaptability and dependability you need to keep things moving.
- Greater displacement and less wear
- Fewer moving parts for easier maintenance and safer operation
- Time-tested design that’s been proven for long-term use
- Stainless steel or carbon steel construction, depending on application
Contact us to get started
Throughout the past eight decades, ARO Fluid Management products have made businesses more competitive, cost-efficient and performance driven. And, the quality and performance of our products is strengthened by our global support network. Not only do our engineers design industry-leading technologies, our professional and experienced technical support team are only a phone call or email away.