ARO EXP 3” metallic diaphragm pumps achieve flow rates of up to 275 GPM (1040.9 LPM) and offer a wide array of material and porting configurations. These pumps are often used for transfer, filling, recirculation and batching in Ceramic, Paint, Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical markets.
Available with Long-life PTFE diaphragms.
The Ultimate in heavy duty pump design.
Up to 4 times the life of traditional diaphragm pumps due to the EXP’s new convoluted diaphragm design.
Efficiency – Simul-Shift™ valve provides ultra-positive, reliable shift signal
Reliability – ARO’s patented ‘Unbalanced’ air valve ensures no-stall operation
Versatility – Broad range in materials of construction for optimum fluid compatibility
Environmentally Sound – Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
Serviceability – Easier service through modular design
- 66109 Air Line Connection Kit: contains Piggyback Filter / Regulator, pipe nipple & 5’ section of hose
- 67237 Diaphragm Failure Detection Kit
- 67350-1 Cycle Counter Kit
- 67263 Continuous-Duty Muffler
- 67174-30 Screen Inlet Adapter Kit
- 637369 Air Section Service Kit for PX30R
- 637421 Air Section Service Kit for PX30A and PX30S
- 637303-XX Fluid Section Service Kit
Pump Casing Materials
- Cast Iron
- Stainless Steel
- Long Life PTFE
- PTFE w/ Santoprene backer