ARO 1-1/2” metallic diaphragm pumps achieve flow rates of up to 123.1 GPM (465.9 LPM) and offer a wide array of material and porting configurations. These pumps are often used for transfer, filling, recirculation and batching in Paint, Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical markets.
Available with Long-life PTFE diaphragms.
The Ultimate in heavy duty pump design.
The new EXP is 20 – 40% more efficient than our competitors.
Efficiency – Simul-Shift™ valve provides ultra-positive, reliable shift signal
Reliability – ARO’s patented ‘Unbalanced’ air valve ensures no-stall operation
Versatility – Broad range in materials of construction for optimum fluid compatibility
Environmentally Sound – Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
Serviceability – Easier service through modular design
- 66084-1 Air Line Connection Kit: contains Piggyback Filter / Regulator, pipe nipple & 5’ section of hose
- 67237 Diaphragm Failure Detection Kit
- 67350 Cycle Counter Kit
- 67174-15 Screened Inlet Adapter Kit
- 637389 Air Section Service Kit
- 637375-XX Fluid Section Service Kit
Pump Casing Materials
- Cast Iron
- Stainless Steel
- LongLife PTFE
- Medical Grade Santoprene
- PTFE w/ Santoprene backer