Part of our Pro Series of pumps, our 3/4” aluminum metallic diaphragm pump feature big performance in a small package. It can achieve flow rates up to 33 GPM (125 LPM) and offers a wide range of diaphragm materials and porting configurations.
The new ARO 3/4″ aluminum air operated diaphragm pump is designed to meet your OEM application needs.
- Mobility – Compact, rugged design allows for easy mobility
- Efficiency – Motor design delivers optimum air efficiency
- Reliability – Our patented Unbalanced air valve ensures no-stall operation
- Versatility – Available in aluminum to withstand tough chemical applications
- Environmentally Sound – Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
- Serviceability – Easy access to ball checks and fluid caps for maintenance and repairs
- 66073-2 Air Line Connection Kit contains Piggyback Filter/Regulator, pipe nipple and 5’ section of hose
- 66100 Wall Mount Bracket
- 66975 Cycle Counter Kit
- 637118-C Air Section Service Kit
- 637119-XX-C Fluid Section Service Kit
Pump Casing Material
- PTFE with Santoprene backer