The ARO® Automatic Dewatering System offers automatic on/off controls for Pro and EXP diaphragm pumps. A pneumatically controlled Liquid Level Sensor is used to easily control the fluid level within a desired range. The Automatic Dewatering System will limit the monitoring labor and reduce air consumption by avoiding dry running of the pump.
- Simple design is easy to setup and use
- All pneumatic operation eliminates electrical ignition source
- High/Low level control maintains fluid between established levels
- Reduces air consumption by avoiding pump dry running
- Portable system with directly mounted liquid level sensor