Part of our Compact Series of pumps, our 1/2” compact pumps feature big performance in a small package. They offer flow rates up to 14.4 GPM (54.5 LPM) and a wide range of material and porting configurations.
Available with Long-life PTFE diaphragms.
Designed to meet your OEM application needs.
Manufactured for complete corrosion resistance – constructed with polypropylene center body, standard stainless steel fasteners, and your choice of Groundable Acetal, PVDF (Kynar) or Polypropylene casing materials
Efficiency – Simul-Shift™ valve provides ultra-positive, reliable shift signal
Reliability – ARO’s patented ‘Unbalanced’ air valve ensures no-stall operation
Versatility – Center, End, and Dual Inlet / Outlet manifold configurations for your application needs
Environmentally Sound – Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
Serviceability – Ease of service through modular design
- 66073-1 Air Line Connection Kit: contains Piggyback Filter / Regulator, pipe nipple & 5’ section of hose
- 637438 Threaded Exhaust Kit
- 76763 Wall Mount Bracket
- 93110 Air Motor Muffler
- 637440-X Dual Inlet / Outlet Kit
- 67165-X Cycle Actuation Kit
- 637428 Air Section Service Kit
- 637427-XX Fluid Section Service Kit
Pump Casing Materials
- PVDF (Kynar)
- Groundable Acetal
- Long Life PTFE
- PTFE w/ Santoprene backer