ARO® sanitary diaphragm pumps deliver safety and quality, as well as industry leading total cost of ownership. And, they combine the rugged reliability of our Expert Series (EXP) pump design with the capacity to handle high volume transfer, enabling you to produce more of what your customers want – Good times, great food and great memories.
Optional Single Piece PTFE Diaphragms
- Minimizes the number of collection points for fluid being pumped
- Speeds cleaning in place
Optional electronic interface capability
- Electronic interface quickly integrates with existing PC or PLC system, or the ARO® Controller helping to reduce waste and increase productivity.
Center Bodies Available in Stainless Steel or Polypropylene
- Stainless center bodies provide durable/reliable construction compliant with FDA environments.
- Polypropylene center bodies are lighter and chemically compatible for the most caustic environments.
Electropolish stainless-steel 316L construction
FDA compliance and high temperature capability
- FDA compliant materials help ensure product purity and easy clean out. Exclusive 316L ball valve permits higher temperature operation.
Compression Clamp Band Design
Faster cleaning, service, and maintenance
- Quick Knock Down (QKD) design facilitates rapid disassembly (and re-assembly) of components for inspection and maintenance—in place or out of place—and right back into service.
EXPert Series (EXP) pump design
Industry leading total cost of operation, better flow rates and higher reliability
- As an expansion of the EXP Series of dual diaphragm pumps, ARO now offers plant managers and maintenance engineers a reliable choice for sanitary applications.